Thursday, May 16, 2013

Live for the present.



There are several times I've wanted to start a blog and didn't because I thought, who'd want to read it? I've finally figured out an answer to justify it to myself! I do! And my future self will want to know what I thought or how I felt on May 16th of 2013.

So, here I am. Day 2!!!! 

............

Yesterday I showed some ideas I have for my home but, there are a few additional things that will happen soon as we'll.

  • Board and batten in living room (DIY)
  • All trim painted white
  • Front load washer and dryer
  • New countertops
  • Dining table (DIY)
  • New headboard (DIY)
  • Island in kitchen (DIY)

As you can see, we've got a lot of DIY projects coming up. I hope you'll follow along!!!

Thanks for reading!
Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment