Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A little Kitchen Cabinet shuffle...

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! Just being off work an extra day makes it awesome in my book!

Hubs and I decided to do a little rearranging in the kitchen over the weekend.

What started all of this...well, first of all, I was tired of looking at that boring straight line of cabinets. So, I talked Kevin into moving the the 30" cabinet to the laundry room and getting a corner cabinet. And it snowballed from there.

Here's a photo montage...










The last two pictures are where I searched different types of cabinet trims and picked what I wanted for the top and bottoms. 

Waiting for the caulking to dry so I can paint them Benjamin Moore Fieldstone. 

Still so many things left to do in here. Paint uppers, wax all cabinets, make roman blinds for window, new countertops, backsplash, upper and lower cabinet lighting, light over the sink, paint the walls and trim. 

I'm tired, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment