Friday, February 14, 2014

Nursery Update

I bought the rug for Hadley's room! Here it is...from Joss and Main! 

Here's a recap on the design board that I came up with for her:
Status Check:
 Crib: Not yet! I just saw a sale was going on though, 
getting a free daybed bar - normally $169 - to make it a toddler bed.
Bedding: Not yet!
Glider: Yes!
Side Table: Nope!
Ottoman: Nope!
 Rug: YES!!!
Changer: Yes - needs to be painted!
Curtains: Yes!
Daybed: Yes - needs to be painted.
Daybed Bedding: Nope.
Lamp: Yes!
Mobile: No - I need to make it!
Changing Pad: No.
Wicker Diaper Basket: Nope.
Gold Dot Wall Stickers: No - I did find some I like though!
Chandelier: Still looking.
Glider Pillows: I've gotten one (A green silk to go behind the pink chevron.)

We're getting there, slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment