Friday, February 7, 2014

Pregnancy Progress Report: 23

  Funny side note: I was trying to take a video of her kicking and end up taking a 
picture instead. I haven't done maternity pictures yet, so here's a little bump preview!
 
How far along? 23 Weeks
 
Baby Size: Large Mango
 
Total weight gain: -4
 
Maternity clothes? Some
 
Sleep: I've been sleeping a lot this week...like going to bed at 7pm, wake up for 
 couple of hours and go back to sleep. Then, not wanting to get up for work.
 
Best moment this week: Playing on my iPad and it jumped. She kicked it. I
 can watch her kick through my stomach now and it's awesome! Still not painful!
 
Miss Anything? Nothing at all! 
 
Movement: A lot...not only can others feel it, but it is now visible!
 
Food cravings: Yes. I had my first food craving: CHOCOLATE!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
 
Gender: GIRL!!!
 
Labor Signs: None. (thank God)
 
Symptoms: Back ache while sleeping sometimes. I finally had to break down and 
take some meds for a headache. (I hate taking medicine) Sometimes I have sharp pains 
in my lower abdomen, by my hip bones. I think this is ligament pains.
 
Belly Button in or out? Innie
 
Wedding rings on or off? Off
 
Mood: I'm so excited, but I'm nervous too!
 
Looking forward to: Seeing that sweet little face and holding her...not 
having to worry about the epidural anymore. Seriously, that part freaks me out
 more than the rest. 

Oh, and my next appointment is the sugar test for gestational diabetes. Please pray that I don't fail, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment