Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PPR: Week 24 (6 MONTHS!!!)

How far along? 24 Weeks
I cannot believe that I am 6 months pregnant! Time is flying!!!
Baby Size: approx 1.5lbs and 11-12 inches long
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed this week, it won't be pretty!
 
Maternity clothes? Some
 
Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights. I got maybe 5 hours of sleep last night.
 
Best moment this week: Three different people (strangers) have
asked when I was due or if I know what I'm having! It's exciting!!! Starting to
look like a baby-mama!
 
Miss Anything? No way! Not one thing could ever replace this!
Movement: Oh yeah! This girl is moving ALL.THE.TIME!
 
Food cravings: Milk. Every single night, I have to have a glass of milk!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I tried fish tacos yesterday, but 
I think the queasiness may not have been pregnancy-related.
 
Gender: GIRL!!!
 
Labor Signs: None. (thank God)
 
Symptoms: Still back aches in the middle of the night while sleeping. 
But, other than that, I feel great!  

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
 
Wedding rings on or off? Off
 
Mood: So, so happy! I have the best husband! And I cannot wait to add 
this little lady to our home and hearts!
 
Looking forward to: Getting my sugar test over with next week! 
And, getting to hear that little heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment