Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Around my house...


Here's my house as it is right now: Yes, I've taken my Christmas stuff down.
 
 
 
 

Here are my inspiration photos:
 nook2
I love the black wall with the gold mirror and white cabinets! It has a very modern/cottage vibe! 

 
I have already bought the BM Fieldstone paint for the cabinets and the Hazy Skies for the walls. Now I just have to work myself up to sanding.all.my.cabinets.


I will have our awesomely comfy sectional reupholstered, but not in white linen. I love white sofas, but only as a slip cover. I'll probably do an oatmeal linen color. Love the chairs. Love the wood coffee table (good DIY project). I like this living room and I don't have sources for it, it was posted on someone's blog a LONG time ago. It is obviously a flea market booth, but I love it all!



 I'm sorry, I do not have sources for either photo. I've had them so long 
I can't even remember which blog I got them from.

Anyon Interior Design Portfolio
I like the charcoal and white vertical stripes of the hallway mixed with the softer gray and white horizontal stripes of the nursery. 

I like the light gray color of the vanity and the fact that my husband can build it! I also like the openness. We have a large storage closet in our main bathroom so an open vanity isn't going to be an issue for storage purposes! 

Well, this post is probably long enough. I just wanted to get this in writing and maybe it will force entice me to get started! 

Thanks for reading!!!!
 Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment