Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nursery Inspiration Boards

I have come up with so many nursery designs in the past that I just knew I was going to have a hard time deciding on a direction to go in our own! However, both of these came together so quickly I was shocked! And even now, I've probably had them finished for two or three months (before I found out I was pregnant) and I still love them! 

Baby Boy Ussery

Baby Girl Ussery
Our current house has dark hardwoods throughout! (We DIY'd those floors and that is the hardest and longest pain of a DIY EVER!) We will never do that again. Anyway, on to less traumatizing stories...either of these will look great with the dark hardwood floors and I can't remember if our trim is Benjamin Moore Simply White or White Dove. How odd. 

So, that's where we're at right now. Just kind of at a stand still til we find out what we're having!!! 

By the way, we got a heart rate reading of 158 and then 155! Dr. says that's awesome! 8 weeks and counting! 

Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment