Tuesday, May 6, 2014

PPR: 36 Weeks...Tomorrow (Pictures!)

How far along? 36Weeks tomorrow


Baby Size:18 1/2 inches and almost 6lbs.



Total weight gain: 16lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes!
 

Sleep: Not very good at all! It's hard to get comfy 
and once I do, I have to pee. :)
  


Best moment this week: Finally starting to put her room together! We've got gold 
polka dots on the walls, the glider is in the room, a ceramic elephant side table (I painted it pink, 
but it will probably be painted turquoise). Her pink chandelier should be here today. My mom
made the crib skirt, I bought two bumpers (one pink damask with green trim, the other is purple damask with brown trim), and her closet is looking like a little lady's closet, full of precious little clothing. 
 


Miss Anything? Medium-rare steak...still. As soon as I have her, the plan is for someone to run and 
get me a steak! HAHA 
 

Food cravings: Applesauce! Sweets! Random things throughout the day.
 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
 

Gender: Little lady!
 

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks...daily. The more I'm up moving around, the harder they seem to be.
Completely bearable, just uncomfortable. 
 

Symptoms:  My poor, poor feet and hands balloon out. It's pretty uncomfortable. Also, 
tiredness has kicked in. Finding the energy for anything is hard!



Belly Button in or out? It's flat. Not in, not out.
 

Wedding rings on or off? Off
 

Mood: Still really excited! I can't wait to meet this little girl!
 

Looking forward to: Finishing her curtains on one window, installing a roman blind on the other. We have
a shower coming up this Saturday for Friends and Family. This is the last one...we've had a work shower and church shower. We are really blessed! Also, we are going to try to finish the antique sideboard that we are using as a changing table. 

Now...for the maternity pics!












We are so grateful for this miracle! God has truly been good to us!

4 comments:

  1. Really very valuable information and helpful article. Keep Posting. I hope you will also like my post Car Breeze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best collagen supplements for arthritis which gives you instant relief from pain and boost your muscle growth which keeps you active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very useful information. You can also checkout our products at
    salcoll collagen wart remover

    ReplyDelete