Saturday, June 22, 2013

Five Things

I found a new (to me) blog and was checking out her cute outfits and such and came across this and decided I would do it!

Numero uno.
I am a Christian. Actually, Pentecostal to be exact. No, I do not handle snakes, and, no, I do not roll in the floor. I also do not cut my hair, I do wear skirts/dresses all the time and yes, I believe in speaking in tongues.) - Most common questions.

Numero dos.
I absolutely LOVE dogs!!! Actually, animals of all kinds. I have three dogs. Two miniature schnauzers and one golden retriever mix.

Numero tres.
I am about to be 29 in September! I feel like I'm just now getting to where I know the REAL me.

Numero cuatro.
I love to sing! My mom is a great singer and she gave me voice lessons for 18 years of my life.

Numero cinco.
I love to cook. But, I don't like making desserts very much! Most people think this is odd because they pretty much seem the same. But I just cannot muster any enthusiasm for making sweets.

Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment